Licensing and Terms of Usage
The articles, demos, templates and mockups are either written by team memeber or it is a guest post. It is obvious that some of the material is not production-ready and not proerly tested over cross-browsers or cross-platforms.
- The offered resources can be used on any personal projects as-is format.
- For commerical usages of the offered resources, we appreciate you link back our article as credit.
- Regarding to free resources, you can use them in your personal or commercial projects with the exception of redistribution, republishing or sale of the item itself, portion of the item, or edited versions of same item (be it template, snippet or mockup).
- Kindly do not re-publish our demos, article or our free resources.
- Don’t link directly to any resource's ZIP file.
- By using this website, you agree to respect the licenses of various resources that we use in our posts.
If you have any query regarding license, please contact us Today!